Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Hey y'all....

Hey guys,

So for everyone who has been reading this blog and following Takobidamma, I figured it was about time I asked?

Why the hell are you guys still reading??? 


Hehehehehehehe.

More seriously though, its kinda cool and humbling that y'all have been following the story so far. I appreciate y'all for your patience and endurance especially when you put into consideration the fact that it's an early draft.


Thanks a bunch.


For the next one month though, I won't be posting Takobidamma. (I'm sorry please don't kill me.) 

I'm gonna keep writing but i want to give a little space so i don't post as i write. 

In the meantime though, I'm working on a five session short story that i sincerely hope you'll will enjoy. 

I'm posting the first session in a bit.


Thanks again y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment